Stocks that are potential takeover targets

A new update to my positions:

I've recently purchased Quest Capital and Talisman Energy as they both have solid fundamentals and are potential takeover candidates. As per an early post of mine, I believe that Oil/Energy has declined signficantly enough and is now starting to rebound from it's recent bottoms. To me, Talisman is a solid, proven company that has been unfairly beaten down.

Quest is a merchant banker involved in the resource and real estate sectors and has solid management and appears to be attractively valued. Those that know me know that I am bullish on resources and as a result I think this one has more room to grow. It also has high insider ownership which indicates that Management's objectives are properly aligned with shareholders.

Disclaimer: I am not a financial planner. These are my choices only. Please do your own research.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good post! I also think that oil has reached it's bottom. I've just recently acquired some ECA and PCA.

FT
http://www.MillionDollarJourney.com
JKP said…
I completely agree. For individuals with a long term outlook, these prices are good entry points.

Disc: I own shares of Petro-Canada

EI
http://everydayinvestor.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Fed up with Pigsback

2019 is officially in the books

Back from a Hiatus