Sold JOBS (51 JOB Inc)

I decided to sell my position in 51Job (JOBS) which is a Chinese recruitment services company. The stock has been fairly volatile in the last few months. I managed to squeeze out a modest 8% gain for my troubles. Although I believe that job hunting services/sites in the Chinese market will be lucrative going forward, I believe that the increasing competition in this area will put a lot of pressure on 51Job. In order for me to get back into this one, I will need proof that their high margin online subsidiary will grow substantially as their print ad subsidiary hasn't been growing very robustly at all with the latter growing only 6%. Growth stocks need to grow. If they don't grow it's time to look elsewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fed up with Pigsback

2019 is officially in the books

Back from a Hiatus