Brown bagging your Lunch - More desirable in the Winter

With temperatures in Toronto hovering around -5, I prefer staying indoors as much as possible. This is where brown bagging your lunch has another advantage in the winter - you get to avoid the winter cold. While my friends are out searching for where to buy their lunch, I get to enjoy my home made lunch (very cost effective too) in the comfort of my lunch room without having to brave the cold every time I want a bite. I also try to brown bag all my snacks as well to avoid the temptation of buying candy and snacks from those candy stores. Sure the candy at those stores is cheap - but the problem is those snacks add up. A chocolate bar here, a bag of chips there, next thing you know your snacks are costing you more than your home made meal! It's the same with cookies, I brownbag them from home. We love to back so we bake a batch of cookies and bring them in reusable containers to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fed up with Pigsback

2019 is officially in the books

Back from a Hiatus