Stock Pick of the day Honda Motor (HMC)

I was asked recently in a forum my rationale for choosing a 'cyclical stock' like Honda. Here is my thinking behind why I like this Company a lot!

My rationale for choosing Honda is that they are the world leaders in creating small efficient (and powerful) engines. No other company currently has that skill. Also they will likely be the first company in the world to release a hydrogen car for the every day person in 2008 (read this the other day).

Last but not least their product mix is very solid. Very well run company that creates some of the most reliable cars on the planet.

Plus they are also diversifying into jet making (see: Honda Jet) and they have a strong motorcycle/atv business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fed up with Pigsback

2019 is officially in the books

Back from a Hiatus