Last day for the Financial Forum Expo

As per my earlier post about the Financial Forum Expo (Canada's Leading Forum for Savings, Investments, and Trading Stocks), today is the final day of the forum. I've never attended a financial forum before, so I'm not sure what to expect. Admittedly, I am quite excited to attend as savings, investments and trading stocks are three things that I enjoy a lot. Yes - I still like the idea of trading stocks, despite the massive correction that we've experienced in the last couple of weeks.

There are a few interesting keynote presentations that I hope to have a look at. I'm guessing that there will be a lot of freebies (pens, pads, magnets, newspapers) with lots of booths trying to pitch their products. If anyone has been to any of these Financial Forum Expos in the past, please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear about what to expect.

On Sunday, I'll do a full review of the expo and assess whether it's truly worth attending or not in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fed up with Pigsback

2019 is officially in the books

Back from a Hiatus