No stock purchases til I hear from the Fed

I was looking across the board for techs and retail since I feel those
are going to be hit the hardest if there is a recession to come and
didn't see any hot deals yet. Pretty much most of them are priced with
recession fears already built in, except maybe LULU, NILE and UA.

LULU doesn't report until well after the Feds make a decision, so best
to wait and see before spending (read: gambling) on LULU.

UA, I noticed that they are sponsoring all the real world stars on
Gauntlet 3 or 4 (whichever is current) with all UA apparel. Now,
Gauntlet is a MTV show, so I can't imagine it being cheap (it's not a
matter of we'll throw in free clothing). Gauntlet was already filmed a
while ago, so that advertising spending will be reflected either in
this earnings, the previous or next. I am starting to understand why
the analysts were fearing UA advertising overspend. Anyhow, more
research here is needed.

AAPL, P/E at 28 ... I still think that's a steal, but again I'm not
touching anything until the Fed makes their decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fed up with Pigsback

2019 is officially in the books

Back from a Hiatus